Ariel Step Thru
Classic step-through frame design inspires confidence and lends convenience to one of the most versatile bikes on (or off) the road.
$460 and up
Why you will like this bike
The appeal of this bike for city-dwellers is it's versatility, a catch-all kind of bike. You can, of course, ride it on the streets on your commute to and from work, if you like, but you can also take it off-road to local trails in the area.
Why we like this bike
- Step-through A1 Premium Aluminum frame provides easy access and lightweight confidence, with fender/rack braze-ons for versatility
- 75mm-travel coil-sprung fork with alloy lowers allows this hybrid to go off-road with ease
- Durable, double-walled 700c alloy rims can handle varied terrain
- Specialized Infinity Sport 700c tires come with a deep recessed tread and flat protection ideal for commuting, street use, or trekking
- Triple crankset gives you all the gears you need for varied terrain, with a chainguard for added confidence
- Women's-specific BG Contour MTB grips are anatomically designed to keep hands pain-free and loose on long rides
- Body Geometry Women's Riva MTB saddle combines generous padding and durable scuff guards for all-day performance and comfort